Lazy cake with coffee top.
For this Lazy cake with coffee top, You need 13 ingredients as well as 12 steps. Happy Cooking!.
Ingredients of Lazy cake with coffee top
- You need of Lazy cake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 gr of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutella or 30 gr of any other chocolate.
- You need 2 packets of tea biscuits.
- Prepare of Coffee top.
- It’s 4 tbsp of or 50 gr of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of or 23 gr of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or 10 gr of instant coffee.
- You need of Cocoa powder for decoration.
Follow Instructions Below :
- First, the lazy cake. Off heat, add the sugar and cocoa powder and mix..
- Add the melted butter, and mix until no dry powder remains..
- Add the milk and mix. It may not mix well at first but it will come together when you put it on heat..
- Put on low heat and mix well, wait until it boils and thickens, add the nutella or chocolate and mix until melted, then remove from heat..
- Crush the biscuits into big pieces and add the chocolate mixture, mix gently as to not mash the biscuits..
- Pour onto a 9-10 inch glass ramekin or you could use a cheesecake pan..
- Let cool in the fridge for 30 – 60 minutes..
- Now to the top layer. Off heat, add the sugar and the starch. Mix well, the gradually add the milk..
- Add the instant coffee and mix before putting it on low heat..
- Let the mixture thicken to the level of entirely coating the back of a spoon, then take off heat..
- Pour over the lazy cake then let it cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Sift cocoa powder on top for decoration..