Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe.
For this Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe, You need 15 ingredients also 7 steps. Let’s Try it!.
Ingredients of Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe
- It’s 120 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare 140 g of whole cane sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of vanilla-flavoured sugar.
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- It’s 80 g of ground hazelnuts.
- You need 100 g of walnuts, halved.
- It’s 100 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- Prepare 200 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 of piping bags.
- Prepare 2 of piping nozzles, nos. 3 and 12.
Follow Step by step Below :
- First things first, preheat the oven to 180ºC with both top and bottom heat..
- Start beating the eggs with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the cane sugar and the vanilla-flavoured sugar..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder a couple of times..
- Next, add the ground hazelnuts, walnuts and pinch of salt to the flour mixture. Add this mixture to the eggs and sugar and gently fold..
- Grease a cake tin with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and pour in the cake batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Leave to cool and then serve!.