Chocolate Bundt Cake.
For this Chocolate Bundt Cake, You need 13 ingredients as well as 9 steps. Happy Cooking!.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee (optional).
Follow Step by step Below :
- Butter and flour a 8 – 10 cups capacity bundt pan..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients except the cocoa powder and whisk to combine..
- Microwave the buttermilk till hot, it will separate but ignore..
- In a cup, pour in the cocoa powder and coffee and add in the buttermilk, stir until the cocoa powder dissolves..
- Add in all the wet ingredients to the dry..
- Whisk thoroughly to combine until a smooth batter forms. Do not over mix..
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 35 – 40 minutes. Let it cool in the pan for 20 minutes then transfer to a cake board or plate..
- Drizzle on top some chocolate ganache or dust with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy!.