Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*.
For this Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*, You need 16 ingredients as well as 8 steps. Good Luck!.
Ingredients of Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*
- It’s of Ingredient A.
- It’s 10 of cold eggs (6 whole/ 4 yolks).
- It’s 160 g of Caster sugar.
- It’s of Ingredient B.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ovalette.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s of C Ingredient.
- You need 150 g of Top flour/ Hong Kong flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Ingredient D.
- Prepare 75 g of melted butter.
- You need of Ingredient E.
- It’s 3 g of chocolate emulco/paste.
- Prepare of Ingredient F.
- It’s of Nutella.
- You need 12 of *12 tray.
Follow Step by step Below :
- Beat ingredient A until foamy. Medium high speed..
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Add ingredient B and beat for another 5-10 minutes. After beating, the consistency should be at a stiff peakish. At low speed, add ingredient C then increase speed for 1-2minutes.
- In a small bowl, add in small amount of the batter into the melted butter and whisk/fold. When everything is well mix, add the small batter that we have mixed into the rest of the batter and fold it gently.
- Take out 110-150g of the batter and add in ingredient E. This will be our chocoate mixutre. Place the batter into a piping bag. Take out 10 g of the chocolate mixture and place it into a smaller piping bag.This is for the design and the rest are for the base..
- Pipe out the chocolate base neatly onto the tray. Then, add in the white batter on top of it. Lastly, grab your small piping bag and create some design on the white batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- When it's done. Add in desired filling on your cake (On the chocolate base) add fold im gently to prevent any breakage then wrap your cake with a cling wrap. •If cake is too thick, it may break like the second picture below (i used 8*8 tray which explains the thickness of the cake).