For this Orange Cake, You need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Let’s cook!.
Ingredients of Orange Cake
- You need 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour or cake flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of freshly squeezed juice of orange.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of orange zest.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of confectioners sugar for dusting (optional).
Follow Instructions Below :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix sugar and eggs in a bowl with a hand mixture. Drizzle the olive oil and vanilla extract and mix till they form a smooth batter..
- Add orange juice and zest and mix well. In a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. I prefer using cake flour to all-purpose flour, but all-purpose flour works just as well..
- Pour batter into a prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. If the cake isn't sweet enough or lacks orange flour, you could inject fresh orange juice into the cake while it's hot. Once the cake has cooled, dust it with confectioners sugar. Enjoy!.