Grilled peaches are easy to make and full of sweet and smoky flavor! Top with vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer grilled dessert.
Peach season is one glorious month here in Indiana. And those first ripe peaches are cause for celebration! Here’s one of our favorite new ways to eat them: Grilled Peaches! Throw these sweet, juicy fruits onto the grill and they get caramelized and lightly smoky. Then top them with vanilla ice cream and fresh mint, and it’s one of the best treats on the planet. This is a summer dessert that everyone raves about: and it’s simple to throw on the grill once you’re done making the main dish. Here’s how to make this incredible grilled dessert.
These grilled peaches are easy to make, with a short ingredient list! They’re perfect for summer entertaining, especially if you’ve already got the grill fired up for the main dish.
4 ripe peaches (just ripe, not overly soft)
- Neutral oil
3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Honey or maple syrup
- Vanilla ice cream (vegan if desired)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cut the peaches in half, remove the pits, and rub both sides with drizzle of oil. Lightly sprinkle the cut side with brown sugar.
- Clean the grill with a wet rag to remove any savory flavors from previous grilling.
- Grill cut side down for 4 to 5 minutes until softened and grill marks appear. Flip and grill the other side for 2 to 3 minutes until soft.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup (adds the final sweetness!), mint leaves, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream (required!).
You can read full article and recipes here : https://www.acouplecooks.com/grilled-peaches/